- ISBK Subscription Shares
- NCI Distribution of profits
- PADICO Distribution of profits
- (AZIZA) Board of Directors Meeting.
- JPH Distribution of profits
- Jerusalem Real Estate Investment (JREI) held its Ordinary General Assembly Meeting on Thursday 08/06/2017.
- Palestine Islamic Bank (ISBK) disclose a material event
- Al-Aqaria Trading Investment (AQARIYA) held its Board of Directors Meeting on Tuesday 06/06/2017
- (APC) held its Board of Directors Meeting
- Distribution of profits PEC
The idea of establishing this company was approved by the bank's
administrative board in 1996.
We inaugurated our activity as intermediaries in the Palestinian securities
exchange market on the first of December 1997.
We are regarded to be one of the pioneering companies in the financial
intermediaries in the market.
We offer our services to investors from the southern, intermediate and
northern areas of the Palestinian authority, through a network of our branche
in Nablus in accordance with all the branches and offices of the Palestine
Investment Bank wherever it exists.
Top gainers in PEX
Top losers in PEX
The Islamic Bank of Palestine determines the percentage allocation for the second secondary underwriting by 8.95% of the number of shares subscribed at this stage. Each subscriber is invited to go to one of the bank branches to receive the surplus from the subscription.
The National Carton Company announces the distribution of its profits starting on 19/6/2017 in Al Quds Bank
Palestine Development & Investment Company (PADICO) will begin distributing 5% cash dividends as of 18/06/2017 through the branches of Banque du Caire Amman.
Palestine Poultry (AZIZA) set 08/07/2017 as a date of its Board of Directors Meeting.
Jerusalem Pharmaceuticals Company (JPH) will begin distributing cash dividends starting from 12/06/2017 through Al Quds branches.