1. To open a trading account using one of the following options:
- To be present at the main offices in Nablus.
- To deal with the different branches of the Palestine Investment Bank in the Palestinian cities and populated areas.
- To have an access to the company's website, in order to be able to print out a form for opening an account, filling in the information, signing it and authentication from a bank and sending it back through the fax or by email to any of the company's branches.
2. To monitor the dealings in the market and to oversee a wide range of data and information available through the company's website in order to take the correct investment decision.
3. To give orders to bid and offer for the company through the available communication means.
4. To receive bid and offer bills as well as statements through the communication means the customer wishes to deal with.
5. To deposit the value of purchases in cash, checks, or bank transfers through the company'saccounts in the mentioned banks:
- All the branches of the Palestine Investment Bank.
- All the branches of the Arab Jordanian Investment Bank in Jordan.
- All the branches of the Arab Bank.